Jennifer has a natural ability to present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
Jennifer has a real talent for delivering complicated concepts in an easy-to-understand manner. Her delivery style is clear, inclusive and energetic. She strives to make every training session as interactive as possible.
Whether you are seeking training on some of the basics in business such as Effective Time Management or whether you’re looking for something a bit more advanced such as Communication – the Secret of Life Revealed or Building Your Personal Brand, Jen has the right programme for you.
Aside from her own proprietary training programmes, Jen’s association with the global John Maxwell Team means she has an extremely wide range of topics available. Here are just a few examples:
SQUEEZE A 60-HOUR WORK WEEK INTO 30 HOURS
Being more effective with your time begins with ensuring the following things are working well within your business:
Crystal Clear Communication
- Keep It Simple
- Practice Truly Effective Delegation
- Learn How to Better Engage Your Team
13 KEYS TO MAKE ANY BUSINESS MORE PROFITABLE
Developing a more profitable business, no matter the size, depends on a few very important things. Here are just a few:
- Know your Breakeven point
- Invest in technology and create a more efficient back office
- Aim to be the best “boss” in town
- Understand how to get the best out of your team
HOW TO BECOME A BETTER PUBLIC SPEAKER & PRESENTER
Many people have an innate fear of speaking in public. Don’t let that stop you from delivering your message in a professional and memorable way!
“Butterflies” Are a Good Thing – Learn To Embrace Them
- Practice, Practice, Then Practice Some More
- The Power of the Storyboard
- Be Memorable
9 KEYS TO SUCCESSFUL NETWORKING
Stop wasting time and money and learn how to become a master networker.
Choose Your Networks Carefully
- Have a Plan
- Learn the Art of Follow Up
- Manage Your Networks, or They’ll Manage You
CREATE A TRULY OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
When was the last time you put yourself in your CUSTOMER’S SHOES and took a good, hard look at your business from THEIR point of view?
- Understand the ‘lifetime value’ of YOUR customers
- Conduct a thorough review of each area of your business with regard to your customer’s perception
- Create an ACTION PLAN for ” +1% ” improvements