Jennifer has a natural ability to present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
Jennifer has a real talent for delivering complicated concepts in an easy-to-understand manner. Her delivery style is clear, inclusive and energetic. She strives to make every training session as interactive as possible.
Whether you are seeking training on some of the basics in business such as Effective Time Management or whether you’re looking for something a bit more advanced such as Communication – the Secret of Life Revealed or Building Your Personal Brand, Jen has the right programme for you.
Aside from her own proprietary training programmes, Jen’s association with the global John Maxwell Team means she has an extremely wide range of topics available. Here are just a few of her most popular topics to date:
SQUEEZE A 60-HOUR WORK WEEK INTO 30 HOURS
Ever get to the end of the day and wonder, “Where did THAT day go? I feel like I got nothing accomplished!” Instead of falling prey to being busy, learn how to become more effective by ensuring these basics are working well within your business:
Crystal Clear Communication
- Keep It Simple – simple processes, simple systems
- Practice Truly Effective Delegation – and learn the art of prioritisation
- Learn How to Better Engage Your Team – the 6 musts of motivation
COMMUNICATION – THE SECRET OF LIFE REVEALED!
Communication skills have never been more important than they are now. Not only internal communication but communication with clients can be fraught with misunderstanding.
When teams learn to better understand what makes each person behave and communicate in the way they do, it paves the way for better interactions and increased effectiveness.
In this workshop based on DISC communication principles, you will learn how to more effectively identify and interact with the different behavioural styles within your team as well as in your prospect and client base.
- the Dominant(D) fears losing control, so get clever and let them have it!
- The Influencer (I) fears loss of approval, so keep things fun & friendly
- The Steady (S) fears change and confrontation, so provide encouragement and stability
- The Compliant (C) fears criticism, so acknowledge their need for perfection
EVERYONE has their strengths and challenges – and that variety can make for a great team. Learn how to leverage the strengths and manage the challenges for fewer misunderstandings and greater success as an organisation. Increase your success with your prospects and clients by understanding how to ‘read’ them and deliver information in the way THEY need to hear it, not the way you want to share it.
HOW TO BECOME A BETTER PUBLIC SPEAKER & PRESENTER
Many people have an innate fear of speaking in public. Don’t let that stop you from delivering your message in a professional and memorable way! Being able to get your message across in an effective and engaging way is a skill that can be learned! Whether you mostly present to one or many, here are a few key concepts that can help you feel more in control:
“Butterflies” Are a Good Thing – Learn To Embrace Them
- Practice, Practice, Then Practice Some More – never wing it!
- The Power of the Storyboard – take your audience on a journey of discovery
- Be Memorable – learn to combine education with entertainment
9 KEYS TO SUCCESSFUL NETWORKING
Ever wish you could get off the ‘let’s catch up for a coffee’ hamster wheel? There IS a better way. Stop wasting time and money and learn how to become a master relationship-builder by adding value!
Choose Your Networks Carefully – not one size fits all
- Have a Plan – goals are a great thing when it comes to networking
- Learn the Art of Follow Up – don’t drop the ball!
- Manage Your Networks, or They’ll Manage You
THE LEADER’S JOURNEY
John Maxwell says ‘Leadership is influence – nothing more, nothing less’. When was the last time you gave yourself an influence audit? In this workshop you’ll be guided through the art of expanding your ability to influence. You’ll learn:
- The key characteristics of great leaders
- Understanding that your leadership ability is what drives your business’ success
- Learn how a great leader builds ladders for their team
- Take away specific strategies for implementing what you learn